If I had to guess 95% of you, shop on Amazon but only 30% of you have Amazon Prime, but you buy from Amazon a couple of times of month or more.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you are missing out! Amazon Prime is the best way for you get the best of what Amazon has to offer for a price of $119 per year. I signed up years ago and have been renewing it every year since then.
Reasons to Why You Need Amazon Prime:
1. Free Two Day Shipping-You are already shopping on Amazon, but you don’t have prime, you should consider it. The savings is unlimited because you can find anything you need. Often people don’t purchase because they see the price of shipping and they reconsider the entire purchase. There is no minimum at all on this particular feature so look at like this if you purchase the site a few times of the year then it is worth the investment of the annual fee in my option.
2. One-Day Shipping Upgrade- We’ve all done it before ordered something last minute or ordered something and need it right away. With Amazon Prime, you can always upgrade your two-day shipping to one-day shipping for $3.99. Depending on what city you reside in you may qualify for free one-day shipping. If you upgrade and you don’t have Prime you are looking at paying $9.95 or more it just depends on the item.
3. Kindle Unlimited– So you love to read, and you don’t own a Kindle? With Amazon Prime, you have the option to read books and other entertainment also. You Amazon Prime members are allowed to read books even if you don’t have a Kindle you can download the Kindle app to any iOS or Android. You can read at any time and any place with the conveniences of the Kindle app. There are unlimited reading, current magazines and unlimited audiobooks that are available to you on any device.
4. Prime Video– Offers several different television shows and movies to choose from at any time for free. If you use Netflix this is worth the switch there is so much more offered on Prime Video. You also have the option to stream videos on your other devices such as Kindle, iPad, Wii and or Roku. You also have a video library that is creates were you can use it on the go. You can also stream shows off of HBO for free.
5. Amazon Family– If you are expecting or has small children then you would want to consider Amazon Family. Amazon Family will help you save on items such as diapers, wipes, baby food and so much more. There are all kinds of special discounts that your eligible for under the Amazon Family. You are eligible to save 20% off of the most famous known baby gear and accessories. If you have a Prime membership, then this is another excellent way to utilize the program and continue to save money.
6. Share with your Family- Amazon Prime allows you to share your membership with up to four of your family members. They will also get to take advance of the free two-day shipping without having to pay for the Prime Membership. All they have to do is go in and add them for no additional cost to use the benefits. If Amazon Prime is shared, then you will still get all of the above benefits that are listed.
So now you are thinking about purchasing to get Amazon Prime. I’ll tell you a few ways that you can get Prime for Free. Free is GOOD all the time.
1. Amazon Student– Are you currently a college student and need to order your textbooks? If you have never had Amazon Prime, you can signup to receive a FREE 6- month trial of Amazon Prime. After six months you are offered the annual subscriptions at a discounted price. You will still all the same benefits as if you had Amazon Prime except for Prime Video. Feel free to cancel anytime during the 6-month trial with no other obligations.
2. Amazon Family– Amazon Family, is open to anyone that is new to Amazon Prime. New Amazon Family members are eligible for a 30-day FREE trial. After the free trial, you will be responsible for $99 Prime Annual Fee. You can cancel at any time during the 30-day Free trial with no other obligations.
3. Amazon Prime Trial– If you want to subscribe to Prime for the first time you can get it a FREE 30-day trial. You will have access to several different features such as videos, movies, books and the different shipping options. During the 30-day trial, you will have the opportunity to use all elements that are available. Once you see what is available, you wouldn’t want to cancel. If you’re going to cancel make sure you cancel during the 30-day trial so there will be no further obligations.
Don’t forget to take advantage of Amazon Prime it has so many features that they offer. It is worth the fee with all the great features that you can take advantage of.
Head over to Amazon Prime now and signup for a Free Trial. While you’re headed over to Amazon make sure you take a look at the Deals that I have posted from Amazon. You’ll find some great items on the list.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Before you leave Couponing1on1 don’t forget like, subscribe and comment.