Here is a Deal that you can’t refuse.
Is it really worth the hype? Yes, it is worth all the hype and more.
1. It’s a healthier alternative to traditional fried foods. If you are looking to give up fried foods then the air fryer is the best choice for you. The air fryer will give you that fried taste minus all the grease.
2. The air fryer is easy to clean up after being used. You can remove the parts of the air fryer and even place them in the dishwasher if you prefer to wash them that way.
3. Multiple usages: fry, grill, roast or bake
Air Fry frozen foods such as French fries, onion rings or chicken nuggets
Air Grill vegetables or seafood
Air Roast any meats or vegetables
Air Bake muffins, cupcakes, brownies or bread
You have heard about all the hype, now what’s the downside? I’m glad you asked I’ll be happy to fill you in.
1. It takes longer to cook with an air fryer you can normally cook French fries in 10 minutes in a deep fryer. But not with the air fryer it would take 20 minutes for them to cook.
2. If you have a large family then you will have to cook the food in different batches cause it is so small you would not be able to cook for a large family all at once.
The air fryer is definitely worth the hype to buy. It is a kitchen appliance that I highly suggest everyone invest in. I love fried foods but I also had to give them up so when I purchased the air fryer I have been able to indulge in a healthier version of fried foods. Of course, it has been trial and error with the air fryer but over time I have become very satisfied with the end results of using the air fryer.
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you like what you have read, make sure you don’t miss a single article!