How to earn balance rewards points?
To begin to make sure you have your balance rewards card scanned at the register, or let the cashier look up your account with your telephone number. If ordering offline log into your balance rewards account and select items and place order. When placing an order online you can still earn balance rewards points on your purchase.
If you refill prescriptions at Walgreens, you can earn points. If you refill a prescription for 30 days, you will earn 100 points. If you refill a prescription for a 90-day supply, you will earn 300 points. Walgreens also offers 100 points per immunization. This offer is only valid for prescriptions that are picked up in-store are eligible to earn points.
- Healthy Choices:
Healthy Choices are also offered to gain points. Healthy Choices are when you log your exercise daily, weigh-ins, blood pressure, glucose readings, nicotine replacement therapy use and tracking sleep. Your healthy activity can also be sent automatically if you sync select health and fitness devices and apps. visit Walgreens.com.
- Beauty Enthusiast:
Sign up for Beauty Enthusiast Program to earn points 5000 points for every $50 that you spend on beauty. What has considered Beauty is cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care, fragrances and grooming products will count toward beauty. You don’t have to spend $50 in on trip is tracked based off all your trips until you reach $50 and then it starts with the tracking.
Points are earned on all items purchased when using your rewards card. There are bonus points awarded on some purchases, that you will find noted in the ads weekly.
Here are some common general FAQs about the points system at Walgreens: Points are earned on all items purchased in a transaction. Points are rewarded on a total purchase after coupons all rewards programs work this way. If you make a purchase of $25 in products and have $8 in coupons, you will get points only on $17.
- Points are earned on all items that are purchased in a transaction.
- Points are rewarded on total purchases after store coupons have been applied. This is how all rewards programs work. If you purchase $20 in products and have $5 in Walgreen’s coupons, you will get points only on $15 that is spent out of pocket.
- Points are rewarded on a total purchase before manufacturer’s coupons. If you purchase $20 in products and have $1 in manufacturer’s coupons, your total would be $19, but you will still earn points on your $20 purchase.
- To earn points, the purchase must be made in a single transaction. The totals do not add up from several different receipts. You will find your points listed on both receipt.
- Points are not rounded up, they are in fact rounded down. If you spend $3.99, you will get only 30 points added to your account. So, if you are looking for points, you might find small items to take you over your next dollar threshold so that you get the points you may be looking for.
- Some items offer bonus points. When you make some purchases, you will earn bonus points. If your item is $15 and you get 10x points, you will end up with 150 points on your account instead. Adversely, if the item is $0.99 and you get 10x points, the total points will have credited to your account will be 9 (as your total is $9.99 and points round down).
- Points are redeemed for discounts. Points can be redeemed once you reach 5,000 points. You will have the option to use them with your purchase are allow them to accrue for a bigger discount. You can save points up to $50.
Don’t forget to like, share comment and subscribe.